Begin to know him now, and finish never.
That is what started off my morning. Where it even possible for God to have an end, we could never know it. Most everyone in life has begun to know Him on some level. Maybe we have just heard the name or maybe we have been getting to know Him for years. Whatever the case, there is always more to glean. And it seems the more we learn about Him, the more we realize just how little we know. But do we stop and get discouraged? Heaven forbid it ever happen!
I was reading in Psalm TwentySeven this morning and several things jumped out at me as if to say, hey, I'm intended for you to know this today. There is one thing that I have asked of the Lord that I will seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life. What a thought, to dwell with God, live with God, just be with God all of my life. I want that, I really do. I earnestly seek after it. But the amazing thing is, it doesn't end there. Not only do we get to live in the house of the LORD, but we get to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD.
-From a journal entry, 5/27/06
Friday, June 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment