I have seen the beauty of God's creation so much lately. I cannot deny how amazing it is. A couple of weeks ago, 11 days to be exact, I was walking to staff prayer from my cabin. It was a nice late 5:30 in the AM. Slightly earlier acutally, because if it was indeed 5:30 (or any time after for that matter) I would have been late. But the beauty that lay before me was the moon. The sun was just beginning to creep over the mountains and the moon hung there right in front of me, almost, if not, full. The pinks were just beginning to bleed across the sky. I wanted to enjoy it all, but time did not allow for anything except a passing thought, a quick pause in my step, and silence. Then on down the steps I had to go. I don't want to forget that beauty. How amazing our God is.
"I will sing to the LORD as long as I live;
I will sing to my God while I have being.
My my meditation be pleasing to him,
for I rejoice in the LORD.
-Psalm 104:33-34
-From a journal entry, 7/23/06
Saturday, July 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment